The Office of Equity and Community is committed to providing useful education equity tools and resources to stakeholders in the field. Navigate to the pages listed below for a full list of resources in critical equity areas. We hope you find them useful.
- Centering Equity During COVID-19
- What We Are Reading
- Cultural Competence
- Closing Opportunity Gaps
- Multilingual/English Language Learners (ML/EL)
- Social Emotional Learning (SEL)
- School Discipline
- Family Engagement
- Early Childhood Education
- LGBTQ+ Students
- COVID-19 and Remote Learning Equity Resources
- EdEquityVA Webinar Series
- EdEquityVA Monthly Newsletter
Some of the links on the #EdEquityVA pages lead you to websites not associated with the Commonwealth of Virginia Department of Education. VDOE does not necessarily endorse the views expressed or the data and facts presented on these external sites. In addition, VDOE does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, processes, or services.